Oral Presentation Guidelines
- A widescreen projector will be used so please make sure your PPT presentation slides are formatted to 16:9 aspect ratio, the current PPT standard.
- We encourage you to use the CGA-IGC templates provided HERE, but this is not required.
- Keynote files are NOT supported.
- All presenters must check into the Speakers' Preview Lounge at least 2 hours prior to their session time in order to upload their presentation. “Presenter View” is not available. Please bring any notes you need.
- Please proceed to your session room 10-15 minutes before session start time in order to introduce yourself to the session chair(s) and to familiarize yourself with the set-up.
Poster Presentation List
Please click here to view the poster presentation list.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Posters at the CGA-IGC 2023 annual meeting will be presented as paper posters.
- Posters should be prepared in Landscape format of dimensions 30h x 40w inches.
- All material necessary for attaching the poster to the poster board will be available at the posters’ help desk in the respective poster area.
- Authors are responsible for setting up and removing their posters.
- Abstract title, author(s) and affiliation(s) should appear on top of the poster.
- Please make sure that your poster can be read easily from a distance of 2 meters.
- All posters must be written entirely in English.
Poster Display Hours
Setup: 7 AM – 12 PM on Thursday, October 26, 2023
Dismantle: 1 PM – 4 PM on Saturday, October 28, 2023
*All Posters will appear on poster board in the meeting poster’s area (Pavillon 4) and are available for always viewing for participants during the meeting.
SPEAKER PREVIEW LOUNGE OPERATING HOURS
Thursday, October 26, 2023: 06:30 - 18:00
Friday, October 27, 2023: 06:00 - 18:00
Saturday, October 28, 2023: 07:00 - 15:00